Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pinterest Party

And so my obsession with Pinterest continues!...
My best friend from high school is getting married in less than a month (yay!) so we had a Pinterest Party as her bachelorette party. I'd never attended a Pinterest Party but it was so much fun! I'm not sure how they're usually organized, but we asked everyone to bring a food dish they'd found on Pinterest and another one of the bridesmaids organized the craft project while I organized the beauty project! 

For the craft we made light bulbs into flower vases. I've always though that was a really cute idea! Now my vase is on a shelf above my bed with flowers, where I can enjoy them! For the beauty project, we eat chose a nail design and did each others nails. I thought everything turned out nicely. I made kale & artichoke dip; I was pretty happy with how it tasted. Someone made a spin-off on pizza (as pictured above). 


I stole Martha S.'s idea for the drinking glasses because I thought it was so cute and used chalk board tags to write wedding related words on each one! It was a really cute party! I hope to have another Pinterest Party sometime soon, perhaps set up a little bit differently. It would be fun for everyone to bring a craft and the supplies needed to make the craft. So many pins get forgotten about and that's no fun! 
Pin on! 
The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: