Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some Photos to Share

Three photos I will share from camp that I forgot to post. I don't have many photos and most of them are of the girls being silly in the kitchen and won't mean much to you. I'll try to do better about taking photos.



This is the dish space in the kitchen where I spend a lot of time. The sink on on the left is the swish sink where all the dishes go to get the food off first. Then they have to go through the wash, rinse, and sanitize sinks. I was timing the girls on their washing abilities. They got to 26 minutes for one meal with nine people doing dishes for close to 200 people. I stopped timing after that.


This is a stack that the girls were proud about doing. Basically the rule with stacking is that nothing can touch the metal. This was probably on a Sunday night based on how many dishes there are. Sunday is spaghetti night and those cooks use a lot of dishes. That's not the highest stack we've had this summer but it's still pretty impressive.


I've been looking for this kind of mug for a while now. It has a pocket for the tea bag to sit. I then decorated it with sharpie. I just need to stick it in the oven so the sharpie will bake on. I got it at Goodwill in Tennessee for $0.49. What a deal!


No comments: