Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, June 30, 2014

Bridge to Haven: Book Review

I finished reading this book about two weeks ago; this was my first completed summer reading novel. This is sad for me to admit but hopefully I'll pick up the reading pace in July. This was a fairly long novel (468 pages) but it kept me interested throughout. It is called a "Christian Romance" but the religious aspect of the book isn't overwhelming. I think anyone could enjoy the story.

If you're looking for an easy to read book, that doesn't involve a complicated plot or too many characters, this is the book. I would read large sections of the book and then not return to it for another week or so and I could easily pick up right where I left off. The first chapter or two was a little slow but once I got into it, it was difficult to put down.

This was my second Francine Rivers novel; the first was I read by her was Redeeming Love. Redeeming Love is one of my favorite books. If you aren't interested in Bridge to Haven, try Redeeming Love. Trust me, it's awesome!

Get reading!
The Farmer's Daughter 

No comments: