Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Hectic Schedule

With summer break in full swing, I thought I would be working on my summer bucket list or checking off my summer to do's. However, with two jobs, a puppy, household management responsibilities and weekly trips out of town, I haven't had much me time period. To give you an idea, I thought I would post what a few days in the life of me is like. Here goes:

Monday
7AM Wake up, dress, eat breakfast
750AM Leave for work
830AM Arrive at work
5PM Leave work
545PM Arrive home
Until 7PM Help prepare dinner (We had yummy grilled hamburgers and coleslaw!)
Until 730PM Eat dinner
Until 830PM Clean up the house and do dishes by hand (bc we're out of dishwasher tabs)
Until 9PM Read book
Until 945 Play with Marv
Get ready for bed. Rest my head.

Tuesday
Work routine is the same. However, I left at 3:30PM instead of 5PM.
415PM Arrive home, check pantry and fridge for missing items
425PM Leave for grocery store
445PM Arrive back home
Until 530PM Cook dinner (We had cheese grits, cornbread, and sausage egg scramble!)
Until 6PM Eat dinner
6:15PM Head to Amanda's for cupcakes
6:35PM Get Marv and go for a walk with Amanda and Cathy
7PM Arrive home
Until 830PM Watch movie
Until 930PM Work on budget
Current Writing blog post
11PM Go to bed

Wednesday
MY DAY OFF!! HALLELUJAH!
I have lots of stuff on my to do list but Lucas and I are hoping to go to a U-Pick Strawberry Patch if we can find one. Also, we're hoping to picnic at the dog park with Marv!

There ya have it! Maybe I'll post an update Sunday to tell what the rest of my week was like.

All the best,


No comments: