Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Day in the Life

Recently, Granny Eyre tried out a new blogging technique by choosing a blog post idea and running with it. I was curious about the ideas in the links she attached in said blog post, so I looked them over. One that stood out to me, because of the photographer in me, was to take a picture every hour of one day and make a blog post from the photos. Martha S. also made an interesting post about her daily schedule, so mine may be similar to hers, in photo form.

I forgot to begin the day with photos, so I began around 2:30 on Tuesday afternoon and continued it until about 7:30 that night. I also didn't take them exactly on the half hour every hour, but I did my best. I hope to try this again, beginning the photos not long after I wake up and continuing until I go to bed!

Thrift store shopping in Spg!


Yum! Hazelnut iced coffee! 
Mom shopping in the garden shop!
Examining my finds from the thrift store..I found several
books with pretty covers, they were 10 cents each! 
Met up with my beau; he needed a car battery
Had some Mexican food, he ordered an interesting stone bowl meal
Wednesday was a pretty good day! Gosh, I sure love summertime! I hope you enjoyed my day in photos! I'll try to do another day like this again! The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: