Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Room, Same Brown Walls

So I officially moved into my final dorm room yesterday. Cathy helped a lot which was great. Something that came to mind though as I was trying to sort through things was,  how come all dorm rooms here are the same ugly brownish color? I think dorm rooms should be happy colorful places so I've added some special touches to my room. You can admire my beautiful organization as you look through the pictures I am attaching.
I am looking forward to this last semester at school.  Only 17 weeks until I graduate! I think it will be a good semester,  sad though because all of you have already left me behind but good times shall come.  Well I better get back to writing my term paper.  Until next time captain something fun signing off.



No comments: