Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snow Cream and other fun things

It is Wednesday. I didn't have class today for the third day in a row, which has been surprisingly not cool. I miss class and work and people and sunshine. The first snow day of my college career I was feeling a bit more optimistic about the whole not having class and work thing but now it's just getting old. I have had ample amounts of time to study though which has proven to be a good thing. Hopefully my exam score will further prove that. I made snow cream for the first time ever on Monday night it was yummy! I put chocolate milk powder in it and it was like eating a chocolate frosty from Wendy's. You all should try it sometime. Monday's adventures were hard because of all the snow and it just kept coming down. But yesterday was better. The snow was pact down really well and nice and slick so sledding was super awesome. Mr. President had sleds lying on his back patio that were free to use for students as long as we returned them back. It was very thoughtful of him. Something I have yet to do in this snow is build a snow man. Maybe tomorrow morning that can be a goal. And clean my room. Not having a roommate has not been good for my cleaning habits. In other news the CDL opened back up today. It was good to see my little friends even though most of them were home with their parents steal do to this weather. I shoveled snow with a child size shovel and a small broom today while at work. The broom seemed to do a lot better than the shovel. So now for some pictures of the great outdoors of Berea College.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

The more I hear about the president, the more I like him!

Unknown said...

The more I hear about the president, the more I like him!