Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gerund Phrases

I'm stealing this idea from Martha S. I like the format, and life is so busy that I rarely have time to write creative thoughts, which is why I haven't posted recently.

Thinking... these are all gerund phrases. :) You know, -ing words.

Feeling... a bit overwhelmed with the idea that very soon I will graduate

Watching... Gilmore Girls! Currently Captain Something Fun and I have been working our way through this series. It's funny and I wish I lived the life of Rory Gilmore.

Excited... about graduating and having free time to read and be crafty and write.

Missing... childhood when I had very few worries.

Reading... Macbeth at this very moment. I'm taking a short break from writing an exam over Acts I and II in order to write this blog. For fun I'm reading Eats, Shoots and Leaves which is a fun take on punctuation. It's hilarious! I also have several other books started. I have yet to finish a book this semester

Wondering... what I'm supposed to do with my future.

Working... on substitute teacher applications. It's a lot of work...paperwork that is.

Stressed... I've felt this word a lot this semester, but I'm not feeling it so much right now. I'm so close to being finished.

Proud... of my seniors who have been working so hard lately.

Wanting... so many things I don't really need.

Loving... life.

Thanking... God for life.

Okay. Back to the exam writing.

Granny Eyre

No comments: