Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Monday, May 26, 2014

Shaving a Sunburn

I came back from our annual camping trip with a sunburn on the back of my knees. I am convinced that either my skin is more sensitive or the sun is more powerful this year. I have never gotten this many sunburns. I even lathered on the sunscreen this time but I either missed this spot or it came off when I went swimming. Regardless I had a painful reminder that it was there when I went to shave my legs that night.

Similarly I had a painful reminder of life when I looked at my calendar and realized that I had an essay due on Monday. Seriously, who makes an essay due on Memorial Day? I didn't even have to work today. Geez. Thankfully I had started the essay, but I wasn't completely happy with it. Honestly I'm still not completely happy with it but I submitted it anyway.

While shaving my sunburn was enough to convince me to put on lotion, the calendar was not enough to convince me to finish the essay until about 8:30 this evening (Monday). Shocking to some of you, I do sometimes have a bit of procrastination in me.

Adios for now.

Maybe soon I (or Captain Something Fun) will share some photos from our adventure on a tandem bicycle today. Oh that story will be fun to share.

-Granny Eyre.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still want to hear the tandem bike story!