Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Plant Lovin'

I'm really loving all the plant tidbits by my fellow Twenty-Somethings. I too have been planting and enjoying seeing all the green inside and outside of my apartment. I mostly have flowers and succulents but I now have one herb (oregano) and a pot of lettuce that has been planted (the seeds haven't sprouted yet). My Mom has been helping me transplant and re-pot things. On my short trip home last weekend Mom and I went to a locally owned greenhouse in my hometown. I found several pretty plants there. I'm becoming worse than my Mom, she has a huge collection of plants. Anyway I bought three plants that got put into a hanging basket. It will look really pretty when it has filled out. I'm going to give it to my beau, he expressed some interest in having some flowers at his abode, so I'm going to help him out! I also got a pretty licorice plant that's really unique. So...want to admire the plants now?
I'm proud of my upcycled rainboots..they're adorable
My window-sill plants..ivy, shamrock, and a succulent 
                                                                                                                     -The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: