Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Garden Update #1

I am at work, so this post will have to be short.
Here is a current picture of what my squash looks like now:

 
This is the only remaining squash that I have left from the 15 or so that I started from seed. I shared the majority of my plants with friends and family, but lost a couple plants due to planting them outside too early. The frost killed them.  

My next door neighbor gave me three cucumber plants and a couple tomato plants that are also doing well. And I have transplanted several bell pepper plants outside, that are doing okay, but not growing as fast as the others. 

As far as my herb garden goes, I currently have basil, rosemary, chives, and some catnip. Of all these, the chives are the only one that I started from seed. The others were either given to me or purchased. I have also planted several flowers around the house that I may share in an upcoming post. 

-Miss Ellaneous 

No comments: