Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Friday, March 4, 2016

Third Day and Brandon Heath

Last night I knew someone personally on the stage at the Third Day/Brandon Heath concert in Richmond. My brother's girlfriend, Olivia, was invited to sing as part of the choir for Third Day. It was rather cool. In exchange for her voice, she received two free tickets, and she chose me! I took Captain with me. After some minor disappointments about not being seated together, it was a good concert. The venue was comfortable and the sound wasn't too obnoxious. These two bands perform some wonderful songs. I'll leave a couple here after some of my pictures.




The one thing I did which I highly regret is that I was not fully present for the concert. I very quickly got caught up in taking pictures and videos instead of enjoying the music, the words of the artists, and the experience. 


Brandon Heath: Love Never Fails


Third Day: Cry Out To Jesus


Happy Friday!




No comments: