Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Date night in Lexington

Last weekend, I went ice-skating for the first time since high school (actually, only my second time ever)! I still can't bring myself to love it. The skates hurt my feet too much for me to really enjoy it. Being in pain can kind of put a damper on the fun. Maybe I just have weird feet? Anyways, Jeff and I went there on a date with another couple. It was cute because the guys were the ones who bugged us to go and they skated until the rink was closing. Jeff held my hand the entire time I was on the ice, because he wanted to make sure I didn't fall. I would have been just fine without him holding onto me, but it was sweet, so I tried not to play the "independent woman" card and let him help me.

Afterwards, we shared free nachos and then went to play pool at the Silver Cue Billiards Bar in Lexington. I wasn't nearly as good as I was the past couple times we have went, but I enjoyed it none-the-less. Once we left the Silver Cue, we headed over to Tolly-Ho where I had a giant plate of chili cheese fries covered in jalapeƱo peppers. What can I say....we know how to eat!

These past few weeks, I've pretty much just been cooped up in the house and haven't gone anywhere. I appreciated the chance to get out for awhile.

                                                                                               -Miss Ellaneous

No comments: