Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Tidbits for Twenty Somethings

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Summer Photo Challenge

    I know I just posted a couple of days ago, and I'm probably setting a record for myself with these posts so close together! Today is my first official day of summer break because I took my last final yesterday! Yayyy!! I plan on substituting all I can this month and working with my dad to rebuild a different barn this summer; so I spent my first day in the classroom.
      I am pretty excited about a break from school work and driving to school every other day of the week. I found this article today about a fun, summer to-do list..."Summer Bucket List: 2015" One of the items on the list was to take a picture every day. I read this right on time, since today is my first official day of summer break and I can start it out right! I wanted to challenge you all to do the same. I really enjoyed seeing Captain Something Fun countdown her last days at college, and I hope my "count up" of my summer days is as consistent and entertaining as her count-down was!
     As you probably know, I love to take pictures (even if they are with my phone). It is still an expression of an art to me, even when it isn't the highest resolution photo. Plus, it is so convenient to use my phone for pictures because I nearly always have it with me! So join me if you like. I will be posting mine to Facebook and possibly Instagram, but of course- you don't have to share them on these websites. You could always just share them with your friends or with this blog! (Just a thought!)

Here's Day 1:
Day 1: An evening walk
Adios Amigas!
The Farmer's Daughter

No comments: